Thursday, November 04, 2004

You NEED to read this NOW!!

http://www.chelseagreen.com/images/DTE_Sampler.pdf

Ok, I've read it, and I'm getting the actual book...forget close elections...it doesn't matter...

What matters is that it shouldn't be close...for a while I was saying that it wasn't close because the people were stupid, but that isnt the case...it is about framing the argument...

The Republicans are great at it, the democrats have been left behind...

Ok...you know Bush and all his ideas about taxes?

IT IS A BIRTH TAX!!

I do not support a birth tax. Every child born into the US has a birth tax of $100,000 on him that he will have to pay. I do not support a birth tax, that is why I do not support President Bush's policies of raising deficits now for babes to have to pay off in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home